Saturday, August 14, 2010

Strep update

We are slowing getting better.  My throat and ears are still hurting, but each day brings a little improvement.  Mike is feeling much better than he was the beginning of the week. Yesterday was the first day that he didn't spend most of the day in bed.  I, on the other hand, took a long nap during the afternoon.  Laura said she was feeling better.  Luke wasn't as cranky yesterday as he was Thursday.  Jonathan has slept better also.  So far, no one else has started showing signs of strep.
Our little Jonathan has started crawling!!!  It is just not fair!  I wanted him to stay my little baby just a little longer.  His crawling is still at a snail's pace, but I am sure it will speed up each day. 
Yesterday afternoon, I heard a light knock on the back door.  I was wondering who was brave/stupid enough to visit the germie Hillians.  It was the UPS guy.  He had put the packages on the back steps and getting back on the truck when I opened the door.  He was delivering Andrew and Laura's math and Andrew's consumables for his other classes.  I haven't told the kids the books are here.  Didn't want them to feel any worse.  hehehe  I am hoping to open the boxes later today to make sure everything is there.
Well, I am going to pour myself another cup of coffee to sooth my sore throat.  Love ya bunches!
Photobucket

No comments: