Monday, August 9, 2010

One more week....

This time next week, I will be doing the last minute preps for our school year to start the next day.  I am still trying to figure out where our last month of summer break went.  I have not accomplished what I had hoped to do this summer, but hopefully this week will be productive.  As soon as I finish this post, I will be tackling the shelves in the laundry room.  Yes, I know it is late, but I have to make room for the home supplies I have bought this week.  I am really excited about my budget not being eaten up by cleaning supplies, toiletries, and DIAPERS!!! 
I took JJ with me to the 'Boro yesterday.  I needed some things from Walmart and Dollar Tree.  During the drive over there, I asked him what was wrong b/c he was so quiet.  He said, "Oh, I just wanted peace & quiet so I could here the music."  Then, Sarah called while we were going into one of the store.  JJ's comment to that was, "Why did BooBoo call on this fine day?"  Where does he come up with this stuff?!
We ate supper at Papa & Grandma's.  Daddy, Andrew, and Laura had been fishing behind their house all afternoon, so they decided to cook a few of the fish they caught.  For those of us that don't eat fish, we had hot dogs.  Of course, we couldn't end the night without roasting marshmallows.  Andrew went back home with his granddaddy.  Bekah and Luke decided that they were going home with BooBoo.  Sarah told Bekah to go get her clothes.  Bekah came back with 3 sets of pj's and 3 pull-ups.  We told her she needed underwear and she came back with a stack of them... at least 10 pair.  When we told her she needed a dress for church, she said she needed her Cinderellie dress.  She came back with a little dressup wedding dress.  Oh my goodness!  We had to convince her that she needed another dress just in case she got her white dress dirty.  Sarah sent a pic this morning, and she didn't have on the wedding dress.  Thank you Jesus for small miracles!
Well, time to get started on the laundry room shelves.  Love ya bunches!  
Photobucket

No comments: