Sunday, April 25, 2010

Can't I.....

crawl back in bed, pull the covers over my head, and sleep the day away?!  I woke up late this morning with a SERIOUS headache and there was NO WAY that this crew could get ready for church in 30 minutes.  I decided to just go back to sleep... only that made the headache worse.  I finally got my lazy behiney off the couch around 11am, and went straight for the medicine cabinet to find something for my head.  Let me stop right here and add that Bekah and Luke are not at home.  There is no way any of us would have slept that late with them in the house.  Luke would have had the house torn down by then.  When he wakes, you better be up and ready for action because little man doesn't stop.  Another difference this morning from other mornings is I usually go straight to the coffee pot to pour myself a cup of liquid energy, so you know I feel like poo.  My head has eased a bit, but I still want to go back to bed.  I'm just afraid the sleep would make it worse again. 
Enough complaining!  Now to update on the happening of the Hillians.  Friday found us going to Savannah to make a Sam's Club run.  Oh how I wish they would build one in the 'Boro.  Andrew decided he would drive us down there, which I really enjoyed.  First stop was Target.  Don't roll your eyes!  You know you don't make a trip to Savannah without going to Target!  I found JJ and Lukey the cutest flip flops, and Mike didn't flip out when I told him about them.  (Surprised Lissa?!)  After Target, Andrew drove us to ToysRUs/BabiesRUs.  He done a great job driving the "school bus" in the traffic.  He did admit later that he felt a little cramped in all those lanes.  Since we were cutting it close to get to Colonial by 4pm to pick up Mike from work, he told me I could drive.  We had a quick supper, then off to Sam's Club.  What a relief to get that done!  My cabinets and freezers don't look quiet so bare. :o)
Saturday morning, the soccer games where cancelled b/c of the rain.  I'm not complaining either.  I enjoyed being home.  We went to a birthday party at 1pm.  Sarah ended up taking Bekah and Lukey home with her, which really turned into a bigger blessing than originally thought.  The way my head was feeling this morning, I would have locked myself in a closet just to get away from the noise two toddlers can make.  Jonathan didn't want to go to sleep last night.  He wasn't fussing... he just wanted to play.  To keep him from waking up Mike who had to get up at 2am, we stayed on the couch.  It was probably close to 1am before this little stinker went to sleep.
Time for me to start thinking about supper.  Love ya bunches!
Photobucket

No comments: