Thursday, April 22, 2010

Making memories with Papa & Grandma

Grandma called this morning wanting us to go up to have lunch with her outside on the patio.  It was such a beautiful day, and I just couldn't say no.  We had spaghetti for lunch and strawberries & cake for dessert.  We spent the entire afternoon outside.  The kids played while Grandma & I sat under the shelter visiting.  Papa came home mid-afternoon and took the little ones for a ride to see the cows.  We ended up eating supper with them.  I am so blessed to still have 3 of my grandparents living.  What a blessing my kids have to be able to spend that time with them!  Enjoy our memories!  Love ya bunches!
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: picnic w/ gma jean
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free scrapbooking design
Photobucket

No comments: