Thursday, March 4, 2010

Getting things ready

We are leaving tomorrow for Iowa and Pennsylvania.  Am I ready?  NOPE!  I have tons to do that couldn't be done until today.  I have my lists though, so hopefully I won't forget anything.  It takes so much planning to get our small army ready for a trip, especially a trip this long.
I had to make a trip into town this morning.  The Book Elf had been again!  I just handed the bags off to Laura and left, so I haven't had a chance to check out what the Book Fairy sent.  I did see the set of Anne of Green Gable books on the top.  Laura was excited about those, b/c she has read my set before.  Of course, my books are old and well worn from me and Sarah reading them, so she had to be careful with the pages.  Now she has a set of her own. :o)  I'm tellling you, the Book Fairy and Elf are two VERY sweet people that we love bunches and bunches.  But, I will go ahead and let you know that the Book Munchkin is pretty high on the Hillians' list of people they love.  Matt Matt will die when he reads that I called him a Munchkin.  LOL  The kids love them some Uncle Tracy, Aunt Lissa, and Matt Matt.  Thank you guys!  By the way Lissa, Laura has rearranged her "book bag" too many times to count.  She packs a bag of nothing but books for trips.  They are so happy that I don't ban books on vacation like Grandma Jean does.  She doesn't let them take any books b/c she says they never see anything or talk b/c their noses are stuck in books.  LOL 
Jonathan is four months old today.  Can't hardly believe it.  He is such a cutie.  He cracks me up when I look down at him while he is nursing and he gives me the biggest smile.  Mike eats it up when Jonathan leans to him wanting Daddy to hold him.  I have to say that I love it too.  You guys, I am sooooo blessed to have such an awesome hubby.  I look forward to many more years with him.
Well, I have been sitting here long enough.  I have to get packed.  If Mike is able to get off at noon tomorrow, I wanna be outta here by 1:30pm.  There is a race in ATL this weekend, and I just know traffic is going to be horrible.  I want to be through there ASAP.  Love ya bunches! 
Photobucket

No comments: