Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Thank you God!

Mike came home from work yesterday telling me that he had started passing some pieces of the kidney stone.  I'm not thanking God that my hunk of a hubby is in pain, but I am saying thank you that things are starting to move out.  I'm hoping this process will be over soon.  He has been in pain too long!  He goes to the doctor tomorrow for the post-op appointment. 
On to lighter things, Emily Grace has a loose tooth.  She is so excited.  She will look so cute.  It is a tooth on the bottom.  For a month or so, it would wriggle just the slightest bit.  I guess she has been messing with it over the past few days, but it won't be long before it is outta there.  I can only imagine the drama it will take to get that tooth out. 
I have been looking online at new digital cameras.  I guess I will be stepping up from my small camera to a bulkier one.  My Sony Cyber-shot is about to bite the dust, I'm afraid. :o(  I remember when Mike took me to buy it.  I didn't want a digital camera.  I argued with him the entire time we were looking at them.  Now, I can't imagine life without it.  I have had this camera for several years, so I guess it is time to retire it.   
Just how annoying can one Happy Meal toy be?  VERY, when in the hands of a 20 month old!  Luke has found a Chipmunks movie toy that plays, "Dah dah dah dah dah, I'm lovin' it!"  He presses the button constantly.  At times all we here is "Dah dah dah dah dah dahhhh dah d da dahhh dah d."  Simon just might disappear permanently during nap time.
I'm off to wash some clothes and do some math w/ the little ones.  We are hoping MyLissa is feeling better!  Love ya bunches!
Photobucket

No comments: