Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Repeat Monday

Today felt like another Monday.  I am still dragging from the weekend.  JJ started running a high fever late yesterday afternoon.  He was asleep on the couch which let me know something was wrong.  I looked in his ears w/ a flashlight and knew that is what it was going to be.  I made his appointment this morning, and I was right!  He had infection in both ears.  Of course, when we got to the doctor's office, he had NO FEVER and was acting like himself.  He will be on antibiotics for 10 days, but I'm just happy it wasn't the flu or a virus. 
I ran some errands while I was out.  I knew that as soon as I got home, I was putting the pjs back on.  You know... our school uniform! :o)  Mike was awake when I got back.  He is working night shift for the next two weeks.  During a conversation, I mentioned that I would love to have some laying hens for fresh eggs.  He gave me a "project" to do today... look up info on them.  He is also driving me crazy about building a greenhouse.  I would love a greenhouse for fresh veggies year round, but right now, all I can think about it the painting that needs to be done.  It will all get done in its own time.
Papa Harold called late this afternoon and asked if any of the kids wanted to ride to the stockyard w/ him and Grandma.  Andrew, Laura, and Luke went.  At least I got a little breather from chasing Luke around.  Andrew said he loved looking at all the cows.  If only I could have taken another nap while they were gone.
Well, I have some research to do, laundry to wash, and dishes to put away.  Love y'all bunches! 
Charity sig2

No comments: