Monday, July 20, 2009

Look what I found on my table this morning...

I was talking to Melissa on the phone and walked to the laundry room to start a load washing. I walked back through the house to find this.....

He was holding the pepper shaker. I removed him from the table, walked to my bedroom, and came back to find him up on the table again. I grabbed my camera (Aren't you proud, Lissa and Julie?!), and he started waving. What a stinker!

The guys are gone for the day w/ one of Mike's friends and his little boy. They have gone to ride some boat in some river. The girls are busy picking up puzzle pieces. They want to play w/ PlayDoh as soon as Luke goes down for a nap. They are also trying to figure out where Daddy can take them for a special outting.

On the way home from church last night, JJ asked if we could go swimming in Aunt Lissa's big, deep pool. He wants to swim with his head under water. He will be happy to find out I called Aunt Lissa about going over this week.
Charity sig2

1 comment:

mhsands said...

I can't wait 2 c the little rock star walking! He wouldn't take but a step or 2 4 me last time. Jacob is welcome to come stick his head under in my big, deep pool anytime he wants!