Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have an announcement to make....

We will be welcoming our 7th blessing into our house in November. I'm due November 10. I found out while we were in Iowa. What a nice thing to learn while on vacation! I think I'm still in shock that I'm this far into the pregnancy (9 weeks tomorrow.) I took two tests last months and both were negative. But, the ultrasound I had Thursday confirmed that I was 8 weeks, 1 day then. We told my family Sunday night while at my parents' house. I told them around 8:30pm or a few minutes after. I know I called Grandma Jean at 8:49pm. By 9:04pm, there was a message left on my Facebook page. Talk about news traveling fast! I slept in Monday morning b/c I was exhausted from our crazy weekend, but called Melissa as soon as I got up... praying that she had NOT looked at Facebook yet. If so, I'm sorry Lissa!!!! I figured you were asleep by the time I left Daddy and Mama's and didn't want to wake you up. I think Mike and I have caused quiet a stir in the gossip ring now.
I'm queasy this morning. This is the part of pregnancy that I don't look forward to at all.

3 comments:

Goin_Coastal said...

Lordy, ya'll! Haven't you figured out what causes that particular condition? *LOL* All teasing aside, I'm really happy for you. You are an inspiration to us all for a healthy, loving, Christian family. You go Hill Clan!

mhsands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mhsands said...

You are right, I would have been upset not to have been in the know. I am not as clothes to the little ones, and I don't want that to continue. Emi wants to some over... when are you going to let her? The iron will stay in the closet and strawberry sauce stocked. You won't even miss her... :)