Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just in from the R.R. parade...

We made it back home with my sanity intact, if I had any. Can I say it was COLD?! It was Luke's first parade, but do you think we took any pics? Nope, we were all bundle up in blankets. Bekah Rae was just too cute. She had a pageant wave going. Let's hope Uncle Larry didn't notice it when he came by w/ Hannah. Hannah looked beautiful as always, which reminds me that I need to make a note in my planner to mail Hannah's b-day card Monday. JJ wanted to go to McDonald's for lunch, as usual. When I told him that I didn't have the money to eat at McD's today (no way I was waiting in line there this weekend!), he asked Andrew if he had his money. Andrew answered yes, and JJ's reply was, "Mommy, Andrew has his money! Can we go to McDonald's now?" The boy was determined to go to McD's, but Mommy won.
I now think it is time for everyone to take a nap. We had a late night watching Madea. Then I woke up at 5:3oam b/c I have gotten used to Mike coming home a little after 5am. He isn't coming home, b/c he is helping a guy do an a/c job in Richmond Hill. We won't see him until 5am tomorrow. He is working 4pm t0 4am today. I hope he got some good sleep in his car between 4am and whatever time he went to the a/c job. *sighs* I miss him!
Until later...

2 comments:

mhsands said...

Tell my Laura I have some books for her long ride. I know how my girl likes to read!

Anonymous said...

So was that my MAdea movie that BooBoo took that yal were watching???

In other words...

"Oink, Oink, Oink,.... Ahhhhhh"