Monday, July 15, 2013

Looks like a busy week!

I took our Emily Grace to the church this morning.  She is going to CentriKid camp this week.  She was beyond excited and a little nervous.  This is her first camp adventure.  Mike has already sent me a text to see how I am doing.  I am actually fine with her being away.  Don't get me wrong, I will miss her bunches, but she is in very capable hands.  I trust the chaperones completely and know God will keep her safe.  My prayer for all of our little campers will be that they open their hearts to God and learn to follow Him completely.

Mike has some meetings and training this week.  He is continuing to enjoy his new job.  Yes, he is out of his comfort zone being on the "other side of the desk" as a foreman instead of an operator, but I pray God uses this job change to grow Mike's faith and dependence on Him.  He will start shift work next week, and we are so ready for it.  We actually love the swing shift, because Mike has more days off to be with us.

I ordered our schoolbooks Friday night. YAY!!!  They should be here by the end of the week.  I am so, so, sooooooo excited.  Laura and I have been working on getting things set back up for school.  Our target date to start school is August 12.  It gives me time to get the new books in and do some lesson planning.  I also have to pull out the other books that we already have that are stored in boxes under beds. :o)  I am so thankful that God placed it on my heart to save these books when I was taking the off the shelves early this year. 

Andrew goes to register for his college classes on Thursday.  Where have the years gone?!  I am praying that he can get the classes needed and a schedule that will work for him.  He was thankful that he didn't have to go back to the high school for any classes or tests. 

Time to be productive.  I pray this finds all well.  Love ya bunches!

fall_sig

No comments: