Saturday, December 3, 2011

We have been hacked...

By the Blog Design Fairy!!!!  I got a text from a little birdie to tell me to check my blog and this is what I found!  I am loving the new look.  Thank you Lissa!!  It looks wonderful.  Everyone needs to check out the pictures on the righthand side, especially the Busted picture.  That picture was the brainstorm idea of our brother-in-law, Ron.  If you look down at the bottom of the page, you will find a picture of all of Mike's siblings and their families.  We are a nutty bunch! 

I hope you enjoy the new look as much as I do.  Now it is back to cleaning the kitchen for me!  Love ya bunches!
fall_sig

3 comments:

mhsands said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mhsands said...

Tell the two critics I made a few changes just for them... next time they will have lots of cavities!

I will make a new sig tag tonight... I have a pic session this afternoon...

An Oasis in the Desert said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and following. Wow, 7 children! You have to be the busiest Mom ever, but the sweet smile on your face tells the real story. I'm happy to meet you. I'm popping over to follow you, too!
CAS