Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just a little rambling...

The weeks are flying by!  I can't believe it is the middle of September, but I can't say that I'm upset about it.  I'm counting down the days until the kiddos are off for a week at Thanksgiving and then two weeks at Christmas.  Did I also mention that Adam, Kara, Makenna, and Logan will be here for Christmas?!  We haven't seen them since we were in Pennsylvania in March, so I am past ready to see them. 

Everyone is adjusting well to school.  Emily keeps making progress.  I can't thank Mrs. Trapnell enough for the work she is doing with Emi.  Emi told one of the teachers that the best part of school is the weekeds.  At least I know she misses me.  Jacob likes school, everything except all the coloring.  Andrew & Laura are continuing to do well.  :o) 

I have to wait my turn during the evenings for the computers.  Andrew & Laura need them for school work.  Mike wants his turn on the laptop.  I try to check email and Facebook to answer questions during the day, but Luke & Jonathan don't let that last long.

Laura went to the orthodontist yesterday.  Mike was off, so he went with us.  We treated her to Masoto.  YUMMMMMY!!  We were all miserable when we left.  But we had enough leftover for several meals.  We also went across the street to the Oglethorpe Mall.  Laura wanted to get another shirt for school.  While we were there, I bought two dresses for myself. :o)  My sweet hubby asked me a few weeks ago why I didn't wear dresses anymore.  I guess I had gotten out of wearing dresses when I was having babies.  I just never went back to them.  Since he asked me, I have bought 4 new dresses.  Now I just have to buy shoes to go with them.  hehehe!

I think I'm going to get some rest now.  I am exhausted.  Love ya bunches!
fall_sig

No comments: