Thursday, December 16, 2010

Our little man Jonathan

Jonathan is walking a little more each day, but he is still pretty wobbly on his feet.  With that said, he had NO problem climbing and standing up on things he shouldn't be standing on.  He has been watching Luke for months now and soaking it all up like a sponge.  He can climb up on the couch now.  If the dishwasher is open, he climbs onto the lid and stands on it.  He climbs out of the highchair and onto the tray.  See!!


He is going to give me a heart attack!  Yes, he was waving at me.  He does something and then gives us that grin... that he learned from his daddy!!  Mike knows what melts my heart and gets him out of trouble.

I have taken the pacifier from Jonathan.  We are 24 hours without it.  All of the other Hillians had been without it for well over a month by now, usually gone long before their 1st birthday.  But with Aunt Lisa so sick, I knew Jonathan was going to need to be quiet for extended periods of time.  Another baby thing I won't have to work through again.  I watch him growing up and while I rejoice in his accomplishments, my heart aches.  I know my baby days are flying by in a flash.  This will be our last Christmas with a baby of our own. :o(
 
fall_sig

No comments: