Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A couple of "firsts" around here....

Jonathan got his FIRST hair cut on Friday at Country Gentlemen.  "Aunt Rheta" (as all my little boys call her) has given each of my boys their first cuts.  I can't believe it was time already to Jonathan already.  My baby is growing up, and it is breaking my heart.  Here are his pics.


Andrew went out yesterday afternoon with Mike looking for Andrew a job.  They brought home a few applications, and we worked on them this morning.  Andrew took them back this afternoon and talked to a few people.  No one has any openings right now.  :o(  Oh well, we will continue to pray that God will open the door that needs to be opened.  His ways are not our ways, and His timing is ALWAYS perfect. 

 
fall_sig

1 comment:

mhsands said...

Tell my first child that he can raise substantial dough by selling some hugs and kisses! Matthew wants $5 for his...