Monday, August 2, 2010

My little couponing trip

I think I told you all that I went to a couponing class last week with Laura.  So after HOURS of clipping the many coupons yesterday afternoon, Laura and I sorted the coupons into a few piles then started combing the sales papers for the best deals.  Mike decided he would go with me to see how it was going to work.  We spent $65.48 and saved $272.64.  Here is a run down of what I bought:
1- 8 pk Bounty Basic paper towels
4- 8 pk Poptarts
7 Jumbo pks of Pampers diapers/EasyUps
2- 12 oz. Gillette Body wash
1- 10.3 oz Dawn dish detergent
1 Herbal Essence shampoo
1 Herbal Essence mousse
1 Aussie shampoo
1 Aussie mousse
5 pks BandAids (variety of package count)
2- 8oz Purell hand sanitizer
6- 1L Crest Pro Health mouthwash
2 Colgate Total toothpaste (can't remember if it was 4 or 6.4 oz size)
6- 26oz Ragu spaghetti sauce
2 Crest Glide floss (one pack was a double pack)
2 Axe Styling paste (Andrew has to have his "hair junk")
6 Gillette Fusion ProGlide razors
10 multipacks of Bic razors (varied from 3-12 razors)
2- 10pk pencils
2 pks M&Ms (single size)
2 prescriptions
2 Dove candybars (not pictured)


I would say that was a good shopping day.  Of course, my hubby was totally amazed.  He kept telling me that he couldn't do it.  I know he could... it might just take him a little longer to figure it out.  Enjoy the pics.  Love ya bunches!


Photobucket

1 comment:

mhsands said...

You need to share some tips.