Saturday, July 17, 2010

Another week in the books...

This week has flown by, and I'm not quite sure where it went.  I feel like I haven't seen Mike much at all.  He working 4am-4pm Monday, Tuesday, Friday, today, and tomorrow.  Wednesday, he worked 4am-noon, then went to do an a/c job.  He got home at a reasonable time, but Wednesday night started VBS at our church for 3-5 yr olds.  I decided to help out since I would have to take Andrew, JJ, and Bekah to the chruch.  It was only from 6-8pm, and I could nurse Jonathan before I left and he would be fine with Laura until I got back home.  Andrew was Super Cooper the dog, so he had to be there are 5:30pm to eat and get into the dog suit.  What a trooper!  He was about to melt in that suit, but the kids loved it!  Well... most of the kids. :o)  Needless to say, helping out at VBS hasn't given me much time with Mike in the evenings.  He has been in bed by the time I get home. :o(  I am looking forward to him being off Monday.
I have been able to get some work done in the school room.  I think if I can get motivated and focused, I will be able to have it finished by Monday afternoon.  I am still trying to figure out what I am going to do with Andrew's big wooden Radio Flyer wagon.  I just can't part with it.  I really don't have room for it in the shed.  It has been used to hold the mountain of stuffed animals my kids have, but I'm about to get rid of almost all of those.  I will keep the ones that have sentimental meanings.. like the elephant in the sailor outfit MamMa (Mrs. Mary) bought Andrew when he was born, Bekah's turtle that she named Stink, etc.  I'm praying that no more will come into the house.  I need to find a home for the art desk.  It is just a clutter catcher, and I'm sick of seeing it. 
I still haven't made the time to download and post Emi and Bekah's fishing trips with Honey.  Laura is getting her fishing time w/ Honey this evening after he gets off work.  Which reminds me that I really need to charge my camera battery. 
Mt. Washmore is calling.  Love ya bunches!
Photobucket

No comments: