Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I thought I saw a light at the end of the tunnel....

then a door was slammed shut and the light was gone.  We had over 24 hours that no one was sick... no vomitting, no poops.  Well, it seems that Laura and JJ didn't get enough, so they have started round 2 of running to the bathroom. *sighs*  I am going to look at the bright side of this.  We had some WONDERFUL rain today and the pollen should be much lower tomorrow.  I will be opening up the windows tomorrow and letting this place air out.  Kicking the germies OUT!!!
Well, I must be a little productive tonight.  The rain today gave me the drags, so now that it is gone, my energy is picking up.  Since my hubby is working nights this week and next, I can get some things done at night without feeling like I'm taking time from him.  Love ya bunches!
Photobucket

1 comment:

mhsands said...

I won't be coming to visit any time soon! :P Hugs and kisses all around (from afar)... :P