Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Just another day in the Hill household...

There wasn't much going on around here out of the ordinary.  Mike and Andrew did get JJ and Luke's bunkbeds put up last night, and they stayed their first night in their room..... part of the night.  I woke up this morning in hopes of getting a precious picture of them in their new bed in their new room, but this is what I found


















After looking around, this is where I found them....


Luke was in Laura's bed... along with Bekah.  JJ was in Andrew's bed. As I type this AFTER MIDNIGHT, JJ is still trying to sneak from his room to Andrew or Laura's room.  I think this is going to be a long process of getting them to stay in their bed at night.  Sorry the picture quality isn't the best, but I took the pics with my phone so I could send them to Mike in a text. :o)
Okay, this blog is really driving me nuts with the format it is stuck on now.  I am going to close this before I get really upset and delete the whole post.  Love ya bunches!


Photobucket

No comments: