Monday, December 7, 2009

What a weekend!!

This weekend has been both good and bad.  The bad part was the fact that I had mastitis and felt horrible most of the time.  But our amazing God gave me the touch I needed just when I needed it.  Thank you to all those who prayed for me.  I am still having pain, but nothing like what it was.  Each day gets better.  The antibiotic is doing its job.  The only drawback to the antibiotic is that it is messing up Jonathan's stomach.  We have changed so many diapers this weekend.  You can actually feel his little stomach churning.  Each night before the performance, I was saying a pray that his stomach would calm down at least long enough for our part.  And our amazing God stepped in and Jonathan would go into a peaceful sleep for the entire time we were on stage.
The good part of my weekend was the Christmas Celebration at First Baptist Church in the 'Boro.  I will always treasure the opportunity Jonathan and I have had to be a part of the presentation of the Christmas story.  I can't wait to see the dvd of the entire performance.  Mike and the kids were able to go Saturday night to see it.  I want to say thank you to everyone at FBC for the prayers and kindness they have shown us during this weekend.  We will definitely have to visit occassionally to see everyone.  I love the Willow Tree Nativity set and it is going on my mantle today.  I will think of this special weekend each time I look at it.  I have a few pictures to share.  I kept forgetting my camera.  I know, I know!  I can just hear Lissa and Julie now... forget the diaper bag, but NEVER forget the camera!  Laura did get one picture of Jonathan and I after dressed rehearsal.  I had already removed my head piece.
Time to get some things done around here.  The Hills will be here this weekend for our Christmas.  This place needs some major work, especially after a weekend where I have done NOTHING.  Love ya bunches!
Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Mommy&Jonathan
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting
      
Photobucket

No comments: