Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Update on Jonathan

I took Jonathan back to Dr. Z today for her to check him out... making sure he wasn't dropping weight, etc.  The results from the culture came back normal, so that was one answer to prayers.  The other answer was the fact that he has gained 9 oz. in the past week despite the diarrhea.  He now weighs 9 1/2 lbs.  He has gained 3 lbs in 6 weeks!  Dr. Z is testing him for rotovirus, but said she won't worry about it as long as he continues like he is now.  It makes me wonder how much weight he would have gained had his stomach been normal.  He is outgrowing his newborn clothes.
I got my Christmas cards finished AND mailed yesterday.  YAY!  I'm glad that job is behind me.  Lissa, thank you for the awesome job on the pic.  I might just have to make you some chicken alfredo and rice krispy treats.
Tomorrow, Mike and I are going to finish our Christmas shopping.  It will be nice to have a few hours away even if we will be shopping.  I hope to get it all done and MAYBE the grocery shopping too.  I don't want to make two shopping trips. 
Time for a little sleep.  Love ya bunches!
 
Photobucket

No comments: