Saturday, November 28, 2009

What I am thankful for... yes, it is late!

I am going to start out by giving you my list of who/what I'm thanking for since I didn't get around to it before Thanksgiving.  (Not like I had anything else to do!)  This list could actually go on and on, but I will try to keep it short and sweet.  I am thankful for:
My salvation, first and foremost
My most amazing husband, Mike.  No, he isn't perfect, but he is PERFECT for me! 
My awesome children- Andrew, Laura, Emily, Jacob, Rebekah, Luke, and Jonathan. (Had to go back and count to make sure I had all of them.... feels like someone is missing.  Uhhh ohhhh!  LOL)
My entire family, even the In-laws and Outlaws
My friends that I know would be here in a moment's notice if I would just call to say I need help
My church family
Mike's job... so many people are without jobs these days.
My dirty dishes, b/c that means we have food to eat.
My dirty clothes, b/c that means we don't have to run around naked... even though a few of the little ones would prefer to be w/o clothes.
My cluttered house, b/c that means we have a roof over our head and plenty of things to keep us busy.
My freedom and the men & women who fight each day to protect that right.
My computer b/c it helps me keep up w/ everyone a lot easier and lets me share a piece of my life w/ you.
Coffee and chocolate, needs no further explanation
Short and sweet labors & deliveries... Anyone who has labored longer than 7 hours can really appreciate this.  I do so prefer my abbreviated labors of the last 5 blessings over the unabridged labors of the first two.

I could probably sit here another hour typing.  Each new day is a reason to give thanks to our Heavenly Father.  Off to finish my coffee for which my kiddos are just as thankful for as I am.  Love ya bunches!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Julie_3 said...

Hey girl, glad to see someone else who has children that are thankful for coffee! *LOL* I am thankful to count you as a friend also.
(And my gran Jonathan)