Monday, August 10, 2009

The weekend is already over?!

I typed up my blog last night. When I tried to publish it, the blog gremlin ate the post. grrrrrrr! I was so tired that I didn't attempt to retype it. Maybe I can remember everything I typed last night.

First, I will tell you that our little butter bean now has a first name. His name will be Jonathan. I have no clue what his middle name will be, but we have a little time to think about that. I have 3 months from today until my due date. YAY! The weeks are ticking by quickly. I will be holding another little blessing from God before I know it.

Luke has learned to climb up on his rocking horse. He is just too cute sitting up there. He also learned to open the Tupperware cookie container yesterday. He wanted Andrew to get him another cookie. Andrew told him to get it himself, and the little stinker managed to get the container open!

On Friday, Andrew put together a dresser that we had bought in June. I'm so thankful for a husband that has taught our son to use tools. I'm also thankful for a son that can read the directions and understand them. I got JJ's clothes moved over to the new dresser. I have to go through Luke's stuff and move it to Jonathan's dresser. It should be an interesting week.

Mike and Andrew finished cutting out the little girls' closet door opening. Everything now has a nice white coat of sheetrock dust. I have to wipe down the walls and get them painted, so they can put up the trim. I'm so excited to have that much done.

My parents ate supper w/ us Saturday night. Mama stopped by that afternoon to see the kids. Mike and I made a run to Lowe's to get paint and a few other things. Mama said she was going to stay a few more minutes. She was still here when we got home about 2 hours later. She had swept and mopped my kitchen floor and washed the dishes in the sink. She had also convinced the little ones to pick up there toys in the living room. She bribed them w/ bananas. My little monkeys just can't resist bananas. Daddy came over as soon as it was too dark for him to work on a pond. JJ went home with them after supper. I think he conned them into eating at McDonald's twice yesterday (breakfast & lunch.) He had pancakes for supper last night at his request. I know he is drinking up this time w/ Granddaddy & Granny.

Laura took a pic of me late last night, so I could show off my growing tummy. I was so tired, but knew I needed to get it done. Hope you enjoy! Love ya bunches!

Charity sig2


mhsands said...

I LOVE the name!!!

Julie_3 said...

Charity, I am so glad you are getting things done! I know you are also. I love the name you chose. Very sweet. Thank you for sharing with all of us. I am going to my blog as soon as I post this. I have been slacking. Have a blessed day!