Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Midweek review

This week has been tame so far. After I posted about the gremlins, my missing posts were there. Guess the gremlins put them back. We got some much needed rain Monday. We ended up w/ almost 1 1/2". We had an inch w/in the first 20 minutes. It really made me want to crawl in bed for a nap, but I was a big girl and stayed up.
Mike was off today. He slept until lunch, which is allowed b/c he got home from work at 5am. He could've slept all day if he wanted, but I guess the noise forced him from slumber. He cleaned our a/c unit outside. Boy, was it HOT outside. I was out there picking tomatoes and watering my tomato and bell pepper plants. Mike is off work tomorrow, so he and Andrew will be working on Papa & Grandma's water leak. I will be taking food to a friend's family. Her grandma passed away Monday. I will go to visit Grandma Laura while I'm in Collins.
It was great to see Mindy tonight at the funeral home. I have missed her the past few times she has been down from West Virginia. Makes me realize how much I miss her. I'm hoping that we can have lunch Friday before she goes back home.
Well, I'm off to kick my feet up a while. I wore heels tonight. What was I thinking?! We went to the grocery store after we left the funeral home. My poor piggies are killing me. Love ya bunches!

Charity sig2

2 comments:

mhsands said...

Tell that sweet brother of mine that u need a foot rub! What day will you guys be home? I want to come see the kiddos before I am locked back up! :(

Mom of the Hillians said...

The rest of this week is out. I will call you this weekend about what day next week.