Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Busy Wednesday

I got up this morning thinking I would be able to enjoy my coffee before the kids woke up. I didn't sleep well last night. I hurt until about 2:30am, and Luke didn't sleep well. I was pouring my first cup of energy when Emi came into the kitchen. She was actually being quiet and doing her own thing, so I didn't mind. Before I could get my first cup finished, Bekah woke up. So much for a little peace and quiet. Grandma called before I finished my 2nd cup and wanted to know if Laura could help her put up some peaches in the freezer before they got too ripe. Laura needed to get her laundry done today, b/c she is staying tonight w/ a friend; but, I let her go help Grandma. She got back home around 1pm. Grandma decided she wanted Emi, JJ, and Bekah to go back home w/ her. She said she would get them to take nap. Good luck w/ that! I jumped on the opportunity to clean my stove top. It was in need of MAJOR attention. I wouldn't have to worry about the kids touching the cleaner I put on it. As soon as I got the cleaner on it, the power went out. Laura had gotten one load of her laundry washed, but was waiting for my clothes to finish drying. The clouds were so dark that we couldn't see very well in the house. I had no water pressure to clean the stove top, so I folded 2 loads of laundry and put them away. Then, I cleaned the ceiling fans. Laura and I worked on organizing a little audio center for the little ones w/ goodies from the "Book Fairy." I think the power came back on a few minutes after 5pm.... just in time for Andrew and Laura to get showers for church.
Mike got home from work and crashed on the couch. He has to be at work at 4am. Luke wanted to climb all over him. At least he wasn't attacked by all the little ones. He went to bed around 7:30pm. I know he is exhausted, so I put the kids to bed soon after we got home from picking them up at Papa & Grandma's. I didn't want them running around the house and waking him.
I have done the bank rec. and paid a few bills. I would love to go to bed right now, but I have a few more things I want to do while there is no one to bother me. Say a prayer for me! Love ya bunches!


Charity sig2

1 comment:

Julie_3 said...

Charity, I am tired just reading about your day! Bless your sweet heart, you are so busy. I love reading your blog, it is so energetic. I am praying for you and I hope you got loads of things accomplished. Love ya, Julie