Saturday, July 11, 2009

Another week is coming to a close

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: boys sleeping
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Late Thursday night, Laura and I were online looking for the song "Empty Me" by Chris Sligh. Luke woke up, so Andrew ran to get him before he woke up Mike. A few minutes later, we got to missing them. This is how we found them. Isn't that sweet?! A couple years ago, JJ took over Andrew's bed. Andrew got tired of putting him back in his bed in the middle of the night, so he just let him sleep w/ him. Hopefully we will be moving JJ and Luke to their own room in the next month, so Andrew will be able to stretch out again. LOL I did put Luke back in his own bed, but only after I got a few pics to share.
Click to play this Smilebox postcard: bekah finger free
Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox postcard

You all know how much Bekah LOVES her fingers. She was the only one that I let do it.... only b/c she was the only one that had colic. She could have sucked her big toe as long as she didn't cry. Well, I'm finally trying to break her from sucking them. I taped them last night. Needless to say, she was NOT a happy little girl. While I was taping them, she was saying, "No Mommy... no, no, no. No Mommy." Mike was sitting on the other couch looking like he was about to cry. LOL He said, "Doesn't that melt just a little of the ice on your heart?" Ummm, yes! But I want to break her of this habit. This is the only way I know to do it. She is whimpering behind me as I type this. Grandma Jean would have pulled the tape off by now, b/c she couldn't stand to see her baby girl sad. Maybe it is a good thing that I have two weeks to work on this.
Mike and I went grocery shopping yesterday. We were at Walmart before 1pm, so I thought we would be beating the crowds. Wrong! It was crazy in there. Plus, I think GSU may have had something going on w/ incoming freshman. I think from now until October, I will stay away from Statesboro as much as possible. I do prefer to go to Vidalia if I have to go to Walmart... unless it is onion season. We got our groceries and came home... hoping to have a relaxing evening w/ the kiddos. NOPE! We sat down to supper, and Bekah started vomitting. Mike turned a nice shade of green. Then Luke started vomitting. Mike turned an ugly, dark shade of green, so he was sent to the living room to eat his meal. LOL We got everyone cleaned up, finished our meal, and then joined Mike in the living room. I'm crossing my fingers that it was sinus drainage that was making them sick. Time will tell.
I'm off to wash towels and get them on the clothes line while the sun is shining. Have a blessed weekend. Love ya bunches!
Charity sig2

No comments: