Friday, June 19, 2009

I'm going to melt!

I am NOT ready for this heat. I am an early spring or late fall kinda girl. I feel so bad for my sweetie for having to be out in this heat. This is his weekend that he may have to work, if there is a ship in port or railcars to load/unload. YUCK!
Today is Lukey Dukey's first b-day. I can't believe how fast the year has flown by. He woke up at 1:30am and wouldn't go back to sleep, so I put him in bed w/ us. He flip flopped all night. I'm not sure what was up w/ that, unless he had a tummy ache from the 1 1/2 pieces of pizza he ate for supper. He was back up when Mike got up to go to work at 5am. Of course, Mike had to play with him and get him all excited before he put him back in bed w/ me. After he left, I spent the next 20 minutes or so trying to get Luke to go back to sleep.
Andrew and Laura are getting ready for the final day of iKamp. Laura is back to normal. Thank you Lord for a short lived stomach bug. Emi, JJ, and Bekah are behind me arguing over crayons and paper airplanes. Luke is crawling around the house calling for his daddy. He is such a Daddy's boy now.
I'm off to be productive. Love ya bunches!

Charity sig2

No comments: