Wednesday, May 13, 2009

And the madness continues...

I can't really pinpoint why I have felt so antsy today. Guess I should blame it on the pregnancy hormones. The morning was uneventful, nothing really sticking out in my mind to blog about. This afternoon, I noticed two checks on the island that I was suppose to deposit for Mike today. That meant a mad rush to the bank before it closed. Came home and let the little ones place outside to run off some energy. Luke took a short nap, but it wasn't enough. Now he is a hornet, and my nerves are on ends.
Mike and I got the radishes and more zipper peas planted this afternoon. He is in the garden watering them now. I will be so glad when it is all ready to start picking. There is nothing better than fresh picked veggies. JJ loves eating the raw peas, so at least I won't have to worry about him feeding them to Bekah.
Mike took Andrew and Laura to church earlier for their youth group. Bekah was not happy to be left behind. I had to drag her in the house screaming. I had changed Luke's 5th dirty diaper and had used Desitin on him. I just put the tube on the coffee table for the next diaper change. When I saw Bekah curled up on the couch later, I really didn't think much about it. I just thought she was still upset about being left and had decided to pout on the couch. Nope! I told her to get up so she wouldn't fall asleep so late in the afternoon. She ran bopping through the kitchen with a nice WHITE face and arms. She had used the Desitin as lotion!!!!!! This isn't the creamy Desitin. This is the thick, can't hardly wash off with soap and water Desitin. I wiped as much as I could with a wet wipe so she couldn't get it all over the furniture. I will get the rest of it off during her bath.

No comments: