Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What a day!

I knew that I would be in the doctor's office sometime this week with sick little ones. JJ and Bekah have ear infections in both ears. Emi has some major sinus drainage that has her throat raw. **sighs** Some days I just want to crawl back in bed and pull the covers over my head. Luke is still CRANKY. He is taking his sweet time w/ this teething gig. He has been the worst so far. I did manage to get to sleep in his own bed last night, but only b/c Mike was at work. I let him cry it out. I know, I know... sounds cruel but the kid had to learn somehow that my bed is MY BED. Mike is working again tonight, so we will repeat the process again. Hopefully tomorrow night will be better, or Mike may have to camp out on the couch if he doesn't want to hear him cry.
We had supper with my parents tonight. I think this is the first time we have been here since Adam was home. Mama called Laura to say she was making a roast and that is all she needed to say. Laura started begging to come over. JJ has been asleep on the couch most of the time we have been here. Maybe the antibiotics will kick in, and he will be back to himself tomorrow. Then again...

3 comments:

Goin_Coastal said...

Bless their beautiful little hearts! You are all in our prayers!

mhsands said...

They just need some Aunt Lissa, Matt-Matt and Uncle Fracy (hee hee -- but don't ask them to say truck)!

Julie_3 said...

I hope your weekend is better. Call me if you need soup (or crackers). I am praying for you all.
We tried a trick with Garret (when he was itty bitty) to get him in his own bed, remind me Saturday at the game and I will tell you.