Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A quiet morning around here

We are all dragging today. It was late when we got home from my parents' house. Then we had to unload the groceries we had bought from "the bus". JJ likes to refer to our 15 passenger van as the bus. Mike tells Andrew that we will be moving up to a small school bus in about 7 years. I'm sure that in 2 years when Andrew is driving, he won't be begging to drive the van anywhere. It isn't a "cool auto," but how "cool" can ya be w/ 6 kids?! We are just happy to survive the days.
I have just been informed by JJ that the reason monster come out is to attack and eat Ninja Turtles. He is a Ninja Turtle today, so he is looking out for monsters. Tomorrow he will probably be Spiderman. The next day? Who knows! The boy has an imagination!
Emily is telling me that owls are "nocturtle." LOL Oh my goodness, where do they get these words?
Well, it is time to get a cup of coffee and check on Andrew and Laura's progress w/ their lessons today. I have a feeling it is going to be a LONG day.

2 comments:

mhsands said...

I am so excited that you posted! I will check it everyday, so be sure to give me something! Let me know if you want anything changed out on here if you have problems. Love to all!

Goin_Coastal said...

You go, Super Mom! We have a hard time keeping up with everyone's goings on, so keep posting & we'll keep reading up on your "Whole bunch of Hills".

Jane Mobley :-)