Thursday, June 9, 2011

Just a quickie!

This month is full of exciting days for us.  Mike and I celebrated our 18th wedding anniversary on the 6th.  Wow, where has the time gone?!  I can't imagine not having him in my life.  He has been my biggest fan in anything I've done.  He is such a huge part of my couponing.  I love having him with me as I teach my classes.  I know he will remind me of those things I have forgotten, because he has heard me talk about them a million times.  I know he would probably love to be a million other places than sitting through the classes, but he goes anyway.  Thank you babe for being such an amazing husband.  I pray that I can be the wife and friend you need me to be.  I look forward to many more years with you.

Jacob celebrates his 6th birthday today.  I will have to type that post when I am at the desktop tomorrow.  Most of my pics are on that computer.  He did inform me earlier this week that he wanted pizza, bbq chips, sour cream & onion chips, and pound cake for his birthday supper.  We will eat lunch with Papa Harold & Grandma Jean, b/c Papa & JJ share the same birthday. :o)

Lukey will be celebrating his 3rd birthday on the 19th.  He has been arguing with JJ all week about whose birthday is first.  Luke continues to be the source of a lot of chaos around here.  Just today, he climbed up on my desk to get the WhiteOut from the top shelf.  He then took it to his room to paint a few stripes on his bed.  After he was finished with that masterpiece, he decided the window in Emi and Bekah's room needed some attention.  Stop laughing Lissa, Jane, and Michelle!!  He keeps telling me he needs a haircut.  I guess I need to get that scheduled before he decides to do it himself, which would not surprise me.

Emily Grace will celebrate her 8th birthday on the 27th.  She is growing up too fast.  She changed her first dirty diaper today.  I didn't mean to give her that job.  I honestly thought Jonathan was just wet.  He was ready to go down for a nap and I was doing something in the kitchen and Laura was busy too.  I have to say that she done a great job.  Luke was standing beside her and was quick to yell, "Ewwww, he pooped!"  Please be praying for our Emily Grace.  Her mouth is so tiny.  She barely had room for her baby teeth.  Now that her permanent teeth are coming in, there is NO ROOM.  The orthodontist wants to have 4 teeth on top and 4 teeth on bottom pulled to make room for the front teeth to come in straighter.  He is trying to avoid her having to go through braces twice.  She has always done so well at the dentist, so I'm hoping this doesn't mess that up.

So much for this being a quickie post.  I pray you all have a blessed day.  Love ya bunches! 
fall_sig

No comments: