Monday, August 30, 2010

Another successful trip

Yep, we went couponing again today.  My husband has to be one of the most patient men when it comes to me doing my coupon shopping.  So here is a list of my purchases:

4- 12 ct Charmin toilet paper double rolls
3- 12 pk Coca-Cola
2- 16 oz Golden Grahams
1- Bounty paper towels (single roll)
1- Pampers Cruisers (jumbo pk)
6- 12 oz Old Spice body wash
12- 18 oz Irish Spring body wash
10- 12 oz. Gillette body wash
1- 16.9 oz Nivea body wash for men
1- 13 oz Garnier Fructis shampoo
6- 11 oz Ultra Gain dish detergent
6- 4oz Colgate Total toothpaste
4- 4ct Orville Redenbacher's popcorn (mini bags)
2- 4oz Right Guard Total Defense deodorant
2- 2.3 oz Lady Speed Stick deodorant
2- 9.5 oz Dove Promises caramel chocolate (my weakness)
1- CoverGirl facial powder
1- CoverGirl mascara
1- Publix loaf sandwich bread

Waiting on the total? Well..... I spent $88.29, and I saved $182.09.  Notice all the men's body wash?!  Well my dear son Andrew doesn't wanna smell like FLOWERS!!!  So, I bought enough body wash to last the men in my life at least a year.  Most of it I paid less than a dollar a bottle.

Photobucket

No comments: