Friday, June 25, 2010

What a way to end the week!!!

I got a text this morning from my sis-in-law, Laura, saying that Emi and I had a lot to talk about when I pick her up from iKamp.  Anytime Emi is anywhere near our "pestor" David, I never know what he has asked her and what she has told him in response.  Well, today there was no need for the worry.  Our Emily Grace asked Jesus into her heart this morning!!!  Yes, I cried when Laura told me.  I am beyond happy.  Words really can't express how I am feeling.  Thank you God! 
Photobucket

5 comments:

mhsands said...

What a great gift... for the whole family!

Mom of the Hillians said...

Yes it is!!! I am so happy for her.

Goin_Coastal said...

Yeah, Emi! God bless you ~

snhallfamily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie_3 said...

I tell you what.... I was trying to post a comment and it posted under my sisters name.... I have her automatically logged in along with myself. I deleted the comment that I accidentally posted as her. :o)

Anyhoo... This is awesome and I know you are all tickled beyond words!