Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Wow!  I can't believe it is already 2010.  I was just getting used to 2009.  The year 2009 wasn't so bad for us.  We made our annual trip to Iowa in March.  While we were there, we found out we were pregnant with Jonathan.  We are blessed that Mike still has a job when so many others in this country are without work.  We have 7 healthy children that bring us a lot of joy. 
I was soaking in a hot bath when 2010 came in.  Does that mean I will have a relaxing year?  LOL  I doubt it.  Laura and I took the tree down and put it away after midnight.  The ornament boxes are ready to go in the shed as soon as it starts raining.  Bekah was so upset when she got up and couldn't find the tree.  She wanted to leave it up all year.  Laura or Andrew told her that the Grinch came and took the tree.  Gotta love teenagers!
Well, I'm off here to get some things done.  My laundry is FINALLY caught up.  Now I'm just doing maintenance laundry.  Praying the New Year is full of blessings from God for each of you.  Love ya bunches!  
Photobucket

No comments: