Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day celebrating our independence. Please remember the sacrifice that so many have given for the lives we enjoy today.
I thought that I might get to sleep late today. Wrong! I was awakened by Bekah in the kitchen... singing at the top of her lungs. For those of you that think she is soooo quiet, she's not! When I walked out of my room, she told me to shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Guess I was interrupting her routine. She had on her pink tu-tu and pink high heels. I think she actually slept in all of it. She is a princess.
Guess I'm off to make RC treats for SOMEONE! Wonder who that could be.... any ideas, Lissa?!

Charity sig2

2 comments:

mhsands said...

I'm going to hide them!!!

Julie_3 said...

How funny! I know another mom "to be" who loves RC treats also...Alison Smith!
She loves for me to send RC treats for snacks at any events. :o)

I love your mornings! It is always so funny to hear what your lil people are up to. Sorry you missed your late sleeping...
See ya tomorrow!